Do you need a versatile single socket server that can scale with your virtualized workloads? Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server offers the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors, delivering more performance compared to the prior generation. With up to 64 cores and up to 280W processor, 16 DIMMs for memory up to 3200 MHz, this product not only delivers low-cost virtual machines (VMs) but also better compute performance. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds. Enclosed in a chassis shorter than one meter, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server is more compatible and delivers a 2-socket performance in a 1-socket 1U rack profile.
- Harness major compute power – The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server harnesses major compute power and can support the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ processors with up to 64-core 280W processor.
- It provides up to 128 lanes of PCIe Gen4 improves I/O throughput and reduces latency.
- Tri-mode storage controllers enhance storage management coupled with an advanced storage RAID solution.
- It provides real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360 Degree Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server is tied into the silicon root of trust and the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC), to manage secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle through an uncompromised supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, verifies containment of malicious code, and protects healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application and data connections, which provide the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it’s time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one-button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
- The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus v2 server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out(iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, and reduces deployment times.
- HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
There are no reviews yet.