Do you need to efficiently expand or refresh your IT infrastructure to propel the business? Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the compact 1U HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server delivers enhanced performance with the right balance of expandability and density. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while backed by a comprehensive warranty, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server is ideal for IT infrastructure, either physical, virtual, or containerized. Powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, delivering up to 40 cores, 3200 MT/s memory, and introducing PCIe Gen4 and Intel Software Guard Extension (SGX) support to the dual-socket segment, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server delivers premium compute, memory, I/O, and security capabilities for customers focused on performance at any cost.
Built for Some of the Most Demanding Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server is powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® processors and built with foundational intelligence to transform IT with insights that enhance workload performance, placement, and efficiency, delivering better outcomes faster.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to adjust to better serve changing business needs.
360-degree Holistic Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server provides an enhanced holistic, 360-degree view to security that begins in the manufacturing supply chain and concludes with a safeguarded, end-of-life decommissioning.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle uncompromised through the supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, identify and contain malicious code, and protect healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application, and data connections, providing a fast path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it’s time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings, and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
Intelligent Management Automation
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for a standards-based, hybrid cloud platform enabled by automation.
- Embedded in Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out(iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, and reduces deployment times.
- HPE InfoSight for Servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server is supported by HPE GreenLake to simplify IT. With 24×7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT. Beyond traditional financing and leasing, HPE offers options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates and provide for on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.
- Rapidly deploy a broad portfolio of cloud services such as, containers, compute, virtual machines (VMs), accelerated storage, data protection, and more. Workload-optimized, preconfigured solutions can be quickly on-boarded, accelerating your agility.
There are no reviews yet.