Are you looking for a scalable, compute-dense solution for high-performance workloads such as VDI, EDA, or CAD? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server is a rack-optimized 1U dense solution that delivers exceptional compute performance, upgraded high-speed data transfer rate, and memory depth with 2P compute capability. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 60 cores, increased memory bandwidth, up to 8 TB of memory, and high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server is a perfect rack-optimized, 1U 2P, dense solution for general-purpose virtualization workloads that require increased compute density with built-in security and flexibility. The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating an immutable fingerprint for the Secure Intel Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for EDA, CAD, and VDI.
Intuitive Cloud Operating Experience: Simple, Self-service, and Automated
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 servers are engineered for your hybrid world. ProLiant DL360 Gen11 servers are powered by 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® processors and simplify the way you control your business’s compute—from edge to cloud—with a cloud operating experience.
- Transform business operations and pivot your team from reactive to proactive with global visibility and insight through a self-service console.
- Automate tasks for efficiency in deployment, instant scalability, and seamless, simplified support and lifecycle management to reduce and shorten maintenance windows.
- Self-service automated experiences are engineered and built into all HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers, whether purchased as physical servers or consumed as-a-service using HPE GreenLake as your compute and storage demands grow.
- Simplify and secure server management from edge to cloud with HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management. HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management is an as-a-service compute management experience that delivers greater simplicity, agility, and speed across your entire compute landscape, globally.
Trusted Security by Design: Uncompromising, Fundamental, and Protected
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server utilizes the HPE Silicon Root of Trust, HPE’s fundamental approach to security that provides zero-trust architecture at the silicon level and ensures all server essential firmware is free from malware or compromised code.
- This server, powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, adds hardware- and software-assisted security features, including Intel® Software Guard Extensions and Intel® Boot Guard, which help secure the server hardware foundation on which critical apps run and better protect data in memory.
- HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers continuously protect healthy servers by a) providing rapid detection of security-compromised servers, even to the point of not allowing them to boot if it identifies malicious code, and b) securing servers at the edge with IDevID certificates installed by default.
- HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of the operating system, application, and data connections, providing a fast path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- Embedded in Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Optimized Performance for your Workloads: Accelerated, Open, and Efficient
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for EDA, CAD, and general-purpose virtualization workloads (including large-scale VDI), and Platforms (VCF & Containers) that require increased compute density with built-in security and flexibility.
- Harness major computer performance. The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server is powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with next-generation technology that supports up to 60 cores, 350W, and up to 8 TB of memory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server provides advanced data transfer rates and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, with up to 2 x16 PCIe Gen5 and 2 OCP slots to improve I/O throughput and reduce latency.
- The server provides 16 DIMMs per processor for up to 8 TB total DDR5 memory with increased memory bandwidth and performance, and lower power requirements.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 server provides real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
There are no reviews yet.