Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure? Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server offers the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors, delivering increased compute performance in a 1U rack profile. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs for memory up to 3200 MHz, the HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server delivers low-cost virtual machines (VMs) with increased security. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, the HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds. Combined with a better balance of processor cores, memory, and I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server is the ideal choice for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Harness major compute power: The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server supports the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ processors with up to 64-core 280W.
- It provides up to 128 lanes of PCIe Gen4 improves I/O throughput and reduces latency.
- Tri-mode storage controllers enhance storage management coupled with an advanced storage RAID solution.
- It provides real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360 Degree Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server is tied into the silicon root of trust and the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC) to manage secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle through an uncompromised supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, identifies and contains malicious code, and protects healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application and data connections, providing the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it’s time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information
- The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, and reduces deployment time.
- HPE InfoSight for Servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
Delivered as-a Service
- The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server is supported by HPE GreenLake to simplify IT infrastructure management across your entire hybrid estate. With 24×7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Rapidly deploy a broad portfolio of cloud services such as machine learning operations (ML Ops), containers, storage, compute, virtual machines (VMs), data protection, and more. Workload-optimized, preconfigured solutions can be delivered to your facility quickly, decreasing your downtime.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT beyond traditional financing and leasing, offering options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates, and provide on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.
There are no reviews yet.