Looking for a highly scalable, workhorse server to address your database, storage, and graphics-intensive applications? The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is a secure, highly expandable, 4P server with high performance, scalability, and availability in a 4U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 45% performance gain, the HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server delivers greater processing power than previous generations. This provides up to 6 TB of 2933 MT/s memory with up to 82% greater memory bandwidth, up to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots, plus the simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers unprecedented levels of performance and better business outcomes for data-intensive workloads. The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads and general 4P data-intensive applications where the right performance is paramount.
Scalable Performance In An Expandable 4U Form Factor
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in an expandable 4U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum and Gold processors which provide up to 11% per-core performance gain over the first generation of Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
- Up to 12 TB of HPE Persistent Memory that works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost-effective memory and enhances compute capability for memory-intensive workloads such as structured data management and analytics.
- Support for processors with Intel® Speed Select technology that offer configuration flexibility and granular control over CPU performance and VM density optimized processors that enable support of more virtual machines per host.
- HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
Remarkable Expandability and Availability For Multiple Workloads
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing it to scale up from one to four processors as needed, saving on upfront costs and the flexible drive cage design supports up to 48 Small Form Factor (SFF) SAS/SATA drives and a maximum of 20 NVMe drives.
- Supports up to 16 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots including up to four full-length/full-height graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as networking cards or storage controllers offering increased expandability.
- Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flex Slot Power Supplies which enable higher power redundancy with 2+2 configurations and flexible voltage ranges.
- Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM Adapters offers a range of networking speeds (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabrics so you can adapt and grow to change business needs.
Secure and Reliable
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusion, and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock which ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying the validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after the detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server combined with the HPE OneView software provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage, and networking.
- HPE InfoSight brings artificial intelligence to HPE Servers with predictive analytics, global learning, and a recommendation engine to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Services from HPE Pointnext Services simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design a better solutions. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform into a digital business with IT economics that align with your business goals.
There are no reviews yet.