HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. ProLiant ML350 Gen10 leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, along with the 2933 MT/s or 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, and embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.