SonicWall SOHO 250 Oman
Part Number 02-SSC-1815
SonicWall – The Next Generation of Next Generation
SonicWALL takes the next step forward in the battle against advanced cyber threats with two new models designed to meet the needs of small businesses, distributed enterprises, & remote outposts. SonicWall introduces two new firewalls, the SonicWall SOHO 250 and SonicWall TZ 350. The new models join SonicWall’s entry-level TZ firewall series, extending enterprise-class protection to even small businesses and home offices. With added support for Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), even home office users can deploy real-time behavioral scanning that prevents the most sophisticated threats such as ransomware, worms, & malware.
The flexible, integrated security solution – SonicWall SOHO 250
- Secure SD-WAN
- Powerful SonicOS operating system
- High-speed 802.11ac wireless
- Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Network segmentation with VLANs
Superior threat prevention and performance –SonicWall SOHO 250
- Patent-pending real-time deep memory inspection technology
- Patented reassembly-free deep packet inspection technology
- On-box and cloud-based threat prevention
- TLS/SSL decryption and inspection
- Industry-validated security effectiveness
- Dedicated Capture Labs threat research team
- Endpoint security with Capture Client
Easy deployment, setup, and ongoing management – SonicWall SOHO 250
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Cloud-based and on-premises centralized management
- Scalable line of firewalls
- The low total cost of ownership
Powerful Operating System with a full suite of available features
The SonicWall SOHO 250 and TZ350 series include SonicOS 6.5.4, SonicWall’s latest firmware version with a suite of features covering networking, security, wireless connectivity, logging, and auditing.
The integrated gateway security solution
The SOHO 250 and TZ350 consolidate the essential networking and security features needed to connect and protect networks, connected devices including IoT, and data in a single, low-cost solution.
High-speed threat prevention
With multiple high-speed security processors optimized for performance, the SOHO 250 and TZ350 deliver lightning-fast threat protection throughput.
High connection count
The new TZ series models provide a very high number of stateful packet inspection (SPI), deep packet inspection (DPI), and deep packet inspection of SSL-encrypted (DPI SSL) connections.
Industry-validated high-security effectiveness
The same security engine that was validated by NSS Labs for high-security effectiveness in the NSA 2650 is in the SOHO 250 and TZ350 series, including SonicWall RTDMI.
Compact form factor
The new TZ series models reduce the physical footprint and save rack space through their compact desktop form factor.
SonicWall SOHO 250 & TZ 350 address modern problems
- More connected devices, both work-issued and personal, connecting to the network that need to be secured
- High-speed wireless connectivity for employees, customers, and guests
- Simplified deployment and management of firewalls at remote and branch sites
- The need for a single solution that consolidates security and networking
- Highly-effective protection against modern cyber threats