The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 is a powerful 2P tower server with optional rackable chassis for various environments, and delivers exceptional compute performance, security, reliability, and expandability. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors up to 60 cores, up to 8 TB DDR5, PCIe Gen5, enhanced I/O and GPU support, and EDSFF storage, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server fulfills a wide range of demanding workloads. The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for diverse workloads such as IT infrastructure, Data Management, VDI, ERP/CRM. Scale and adapt to any environment with this server and accelerate your growing business.
Intuitive Cloud Operating Experience: Simple, Self-service, and Automated
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 servers are engineered for your hybrid world. The new ProLiant Gen11 servers simplify the way you control your business’s compute—from edge to cloud—with a cloud operating experience.
- Transform business operations and pivot your team from reactive to proactive with global visibility and insight through a self-service console.
- Automate tasks for efficiency in deployment, instant scalability, and seamless, simplified support and lifecycle management reducing tasks and shortening maintenance windows.
- These experiences are engineered and built into all HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers, whether purchased as physical servers or consume as-a-service using HPE GreenLake as your compute and storage demands grow.
- Simplify and secure server management from edge to cloud with HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management. HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management is an as-a-service compute management experience that delivers greater simplicity, agility, and speed across your entire compute landscape, globally.
Trusted Security by Design: Uncompromising, Fundamental, and Protected
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server uses the silicon root of trust to anchor the firmware of an HPE ASIC, creating an immutable fingerprint for the Intel Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. This verifies that malicious code is contained, and healthy servers are protected.
- HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers continuously protect healthy servers at the edge by providing rapid detection of security-compromised servers, even to the point of not allowing them to boot if it identifies and contains malicious code, with IDevID certificates installed by default.
- HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of the operating system, application, data connections, and providing a fast path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- From silicon to software, from factory to cloud, and from generation to generation, HPE ProLiant Gen11 is engineered with a fundamental security approach to defend against increasingly complex threats through an uncompromising commitment to constant security advancements that are built into our DNA.
There are no reviews yet.