The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premises and hybrid cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a low cost. Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds security right into the server with HPE iLO silicon root of trust from HPE. A redundant power supply option and up to 4 LFF or 8 SFF hot-plug HDDs provide availability and flexibility. The enhanced expansion capability, now including PCIe Gen4, allows you to upgrade with serial attached SCSI (SAS) controllers or networking cards as your business grows, which can give you an extra edge. You will be surprised at how much your business can benefit now and in the future with an HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is powered by up to 8 cores Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 128 GB 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivering abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- With up to 72 TB storage capacity, the HPE ML30 Gen10 Plus is an ideal data storage platform allowing your business to accommodate an increasing amount of data as you grow. An onboard M.2 slot with NVMe/SATA SSD support delivers outstanding speed for a boot drive.1
- An optional dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions and achieve higher network speeds.
- The embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID ships standard, and the HPE Smart Array essentials and performance controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12Gbps controller best suited to your environment.
- Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16 for increased bandwidth.
There are no reviews yet.